IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Bryers Carb Smart Ice Cream, new flavors!
nacks
post Mar 3 2004, 08:24 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,300

I have been enjoying Bryer's Carb Smart ice cream for a while now, but I just ran into some new flavors this past weekend. They now have Mint Chocolate Chip and Butter Pecan. The Mint Chocolate Chip made my day (chocolate, vanilla and strawbery are good, but I really like my mint).

I checked the bryer's website and they don't seem to have any info on the new flavors yet. The texture is just like their regular mint chocolate chip and I can't tell the difference. At only 4 net carbs per 1/2 cup serving the GI on this desert should also be pretty low. Info on the Carb Smart ice cream can be found here.

I have also tried out the new low carb Ben and Jerry's ice cream, but found it quite hard (you can put it in the microwave, but it still isn't quit right).

I have only been able to find the new Bryers flavors in the Giants food stores locally (Baltimore, MD/Washington, DC area). Enjoy!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
jokeje
post Mar 19 2004, 06:53 PM
Post #2

Master

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,333

Hi guys! I LOVE ice cream, but the SF versions just don't sit right with me. I've noticed that it causes abdominal problems for me (bloating, gassiness), and I'm only eating about 1/3 cup. Just be careful!!

Joanie
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd February 2018 - 03:08 AM