Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Sooo...has Anyone Tried It?
DawnStorm
post Jul 12 2004, 08:27 PM
Post #1

Regular

Group: Members
Member No.: 167

The 'low-carb' Coke or Pepsi that is? I was telling some people at the local dog park about its dirty little secret--when I mentioned that it was loaded with HFCS, one of the ladies made a face. (IMG:http://www.sugarbustersforum.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) Don't think she'll be trying it! I know I'm not. I'm more of an iced tea fiend anyway, plus cold water with a lemon half in it is good drinking. (IMG:http://www.sugarbustersforum.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
anna
post Aug 13 2004, 12:14 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 730

I noticed when I drink excessive amounts of water I don't have an urge to drink other things...does anyone else have this experience? I was never much of a soda person though (except Coke in a glass bottle...they taste different than canned or plastic)
When I do drink teas Snapple Diet Peach Ice Tea is great...
Anna

+Quote Post
molly
post Aug 13 2004, 12:19 PM
Post #3

Master

Member No.: 51

I drink about 80 oz of water a day plus a glass or two of Iced Peppermint Tea.

Usually I have one can of Diet Rite in the afternoon at work. I love the Diet Rite White Grape although the Raspbery & the Tangerine are good too. Plus they are not expensive. The 12 pack is a little over $3.00.

Arizona Tea makes a yummy No Carb White Cranberry Apple Green Tea. It's a bit pricy but a nice treat.

molly

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2018 - 01:46 AM