Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Website News
BA
post Aug 23 2004, 05:28 PM
Post #1

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Due to the cost of running the forum, I am now taking donations.

I plan on keeping forum membership free. However, this means that I eat a lot of recurring costs and overhead on the site. That is the purpose of the donations. Even with donations I will still be eating costs. However, the goal of the site is to build a community that people can come to and get support and information (without being charged a membership fee).

Anyone who donates may be eligible for a free Email account (pop3 and webmail). Just PM me your donation and forum details. Available email account names are first come first serve.

Just click on the Make a Donation button below to donate. There is no minimum donation amount, every little bit helps. One person had a concern about paypal, however, paypal is now owned by ebay and they are a reputable company. If you have any questions or comments feel free to PM me.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
BA
post Sep 21 2004, 07:31 PM
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

There will be another forum upgrade in the coming weeks. The board will be down briefly during certain phases of the upgrade.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- BA   Website News   Aug 23 2004, 05:28 PM
- - BA   There will be another forum upgrade in the coming ...   Sep 21 2004, 07:31 PM
- - BA   The upgrade will take place this week.   Sep 26 2004, 09:50 PM
- - BA   Upgrade is complete. Let me know if you run into ...   Sep 28 2004, 03:29 AM
- - BA   Just a reminder...please donate to help support th...   Jan 29 2005, 06:29 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2018 - 08:36 AM