Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Valentine's Chocolates, 2 legal recipes
post Feb 11 2005, 08:29 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,956

On Valentine's Day, my kids come home from school with tons of sugar-filled treats. So, I decided to be ready this year with my own legal treats - no sugar temptations for me!!

Chocolate Strawberry Truffles
2 oz. light cream cheese
1 1/2 Tbsp. strawberry all-fruit
1 tsp. Splenda
2 oz. legal chocolate (I used about 7 little Hershey's sf chocolate bars, but you can use a high cocoa content chocolate instead.)

In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese and all-fruit until well-mixed and creamy. Add the Splenda (you might want to add 1/2 tsp. at a time and taste) and mix well. Using a 1/2 teaspoon, make about 12 small balls of the truffle filling on a plate. Put in freezer for about 30 minutes or until firm. Melt the chocolate in the microwave on 50% power for about 45-60 seconds, stirring every 15 seconds. Dip the strawberry truffles in the melted chocolate covering well. Place on waxed paper in the refrigerator until chocolate is firm. Store in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.

Chocolate Covered Strawberries
2 oz. legal chocolate
5-6 large strawberries

Melt chocolate as described above. Dip dry strawberries in chocolate and place on waxed paper. Store in refrigerator in covered container.

I hope you enjoy these!! (IMG:http://www.sugarbustersforum.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

This post has been edited by 3lilboysmom: Feb 11 2005, 08:29 PM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st March 2018 - 06:13 PM