Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Chocolate
angela
post Feb 5 2006, 03:48 AM
Post #1

Lurker

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,700

does anyone know if chocolate is legal? the sb book says that chocolate with 60% or more cocao is ok. i got some ghiradelli dark choc that is 60% cocao - but it still has sugar in the ingredients. does anyone know if this is ok? if not - is there another choc brand that i can have for those days that i need a quick fix?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jadalite
post Feb 5 2006, 04:21 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 3,822

Yes, a serving of 60 percent cocoa content chocolate such as you describe is fine and "legal" with the Sugar Busters program. You may not want to go overboard with it ... that's my opinion ... but s'ok! Enjoy!

QUOTE (angela @ Feb 4 2006, 08:48 PM)
does anyone know if chocolate is legal?  the sb book says that chocolate with 60% or more cocao is ok.  i got some ghiradelli dark choc that is 60% cocao - but it still has sugar in the ingredients.  does anyone know if this is ok? if not - is there another choc brand that i can have for those days that i need a quick fix?

+Quote Post
easyecm
post Feb 6 2006, 12:33 AM
Post #3

Master

Member No.: 3,903

Angela,
You might want to try looking through the board, as I answered this question about a week ago.
This is not intended as disrespect, but only that if you look through the board you may not need to wait for a post to answer your question. Because if some else has asked the same question, then the answer will be there.
Also, there are many things to learn and many recipes as well.
Have fun looking!
Take care, and good luck!
Ed

+Quote Post
angela
post Feb 6 2006, 08:19 PM
Post #4

Lurker

Member No.: 4,700

QUOTE (easyecm @ Feb 6 2006, 12:33 AM)
Angela,
You might want to try looking through the board, as I answered this question about a week ago.
This is not intended as disrespect, but only that if you look through the board you may not need to wait for a post to answer your question. Because if some else has asked the same question, then the answer will be there.
Also, there are many things to learn and many recipes as well.
Have fun looking!
Take care, and good luck!
Ed

Thanks for the advice Ed. Sorry... I am stll new to all this. I spent about 45 minutes looking through the board the other day and I didn't find anything on chocolate when I had posted my question. I guess I just need to spend more time looking through each article.

Thanks again for the advice. I'm sure that I will come across many great recipes and suggestions here.

Angela

+Quote Post
easyecm
post Feb 7 2006, 12:33 AM
Post #5

Master

Member No.: 3,903

Angela,
Your welcome. We were all new at one time!
The search feature works well.
I use it on a regular basis.
Take care,
Ed

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2018 - 08:25 PM