Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Long Time Sbers, congratulations
CRYSTAL
post Sep 3 2007, 12:59 PM
Post #1

Expert

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,340

I just want to let all of you that have been here a while (molly, Dave, Ed, just to mention) and all new comers that are doing great on sb woe. I come to this site frequently to keep up with everyone, the recipes, everyones progress, their menus, etc.,,
just wanted to let everyone know how I appreciate all of you and your responses, and helpful info. I love this site. I just wish I could start and continue this woe again. I try to start, then people bring things I think I can't resist to work, try it then get discouraged because I gave in. Then we go out to eat (my family and I) they order the things not legal and I think I have to have it and say well I start tomorrow. BAD! BAD! BAD! Anyway, I didn't mean to get off on me, But I just wanted to let you all know I do really appreciate you and all your efforts to continue this woe!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!!
I be reading you all later. Crystal (IMG:http://www.sugarbustersforum.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CRYSTAL
post Sep 4 2007, 11:43 AM
Post #2

Expert

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,340

Sorry all, I didn't realize until today I put this comment under Main Dishes. I'm sorry it is in the wrong place. But I hope everyone still sees it. I don't know how to move it to another topic. Crystal
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th January 2018 - 01:39 PM