Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Hi. I Am A Newbie With Quesions, questions
post Mar 16 2008, 04:47 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,714

Hello all. I stumbled across this site and have found it very interesting and helpful. I am looking forward to the motivation to eat and be healthy that this site seems to offer. I am not new to SB though. I did it about 7 years ago and had great results. Lost all of post baby weight and kept it off for quiet some time. I have kept many of the healthy eating habits but have slowly incorporated sugary products back into my diet. Want to get back on the diet to lose about 20 pounds. Last time I did this WOE low carb varieties of most products were difficult to find. Now they seem to be everywhere. So here are the questions........

Does anyone have info on the South Beach frozen meals.....They sound like they would be a good SB option, whole wheat and all but am I missing something? Are there any frozen meals that meet SB standards (IMG:http://www.sugarbustersforum.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) that any of you are fond of?

Also protein shakes? Are they a good way to get in extra protein or just a good healthy snack/mini-meal? Also, should I not mix protein shake mix with fruit? I sure love those shakes, esp. with mixed berries, but will give them up if needed...It is time to get serious again. I am ready to go back to the hard core WOE but would love to have some healthy sort cuts since I work out of the home now and meal prep can get hectic at times (especially since kids baseball season is starting and we will be at the ballpark several nights a week for the next few months).

Ready to get fit and looking forward to your feed back.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2018 - 08:29 PM