I found this one on the back of the Splenda box....still had to convert it to SB because they used white flour. It calls for 2 cups of flour, so I guess you might need to play with the wwpastry flour/wwflour to get the texture you want.

Says it yields 10 muffins.

Old Fashioned Blueberry Muffins

2 cups SGWW flour (or combination of pastry flour and WW flour)
2 tsp. baking powder
3/4 tsp. salt
1/2 cup (1 stick) light maragine, softened
1 cup Splenda
1/4 cup honey (use Agave nectar or similar substitute)
2 whole large eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup skim milk
1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen

Preheat oven to 350. (Says to line muffin cups with 10 liners) Sift together flour, baking powder, salt. Set aside. Beat together margarine, Splenda and honey(agave nectar) with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition. Stir in vanilla. Alternately stir in flour mixture and milk, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Fold in berries.

Spoon batter muffin cups and bake until golden brown and an inserted toothpick comes out clean, about 25 - 30 minutes. Cool in pan 10 minutes on wire rack. Remove muffins from pan. Cool completely on wire rack. Serving size 1 muffin.

This seems like a lot of work for breakfast...hopefully they'd be worth the effort! I haven't made these, so I can't vouch for them....a few were asking for blueberry muffin recipes, so I thought I'd pass it along.

Enjoy!
Joanie