Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chili Cheese Dip
Glycemic Index Forum / Sugar Busters Forum > Main > Recipes
want2lose
Chili Cheese Dip

10.5 oz. can of Hormel Chili (no beans)
1 pkg. low fat cream cheese, softened
2 c. shredded Sargento Taco Cheese

Spread cream cheese on bottom of 8X12 glass dish. Spread chili over cream cheese and top with shredded cheese. Heat in microwave for 6-8 minutes. Serve w/ home made WW tortilla chips.
DawnStorm
Have to print that out and try it--sounds good and easy! smile.gif
patti
QUOTE (DawnStorm @ Mon, 03 Feb 2003 10:03)
Have to print that out and try it--sounds good and easy!  smile.gif

:Dpatti I am a new member, and have been on sugarbusters just a short time. Seems like a diet I can live with. I have been on many. Love this recipe. All are helpfull.
kristy312003
hey guys where do you get the ww tortilia chips or how do you make them
want2lose
QUOTE (kristy312003 @ Sun, 09 Feb 2003 17:18)
hey guys where do you get the ww tortilia chips  or how do you make them

I make my own....cut the tortillas into shapes, spray with a little Pam, sprinkle with a little seasoning if you wish... and bake.
kristy312003
blink.gif hey there will you please tell me how you make them im still new at this and not sure how you make things like that Kristy
want2lose
QUOTE (kristy312003 @ Mon, 10 Feb 2003 14:00)
blink.gif  hey there will you please tell me how you make them im still new at this  and not sure how you make things like that    Kristy

Use the whole wheat tortillas you buy in the store (I use either Del Rey or the brand from Trader Joe's). Then I cut them, spray and spice them and lay on a cookie sheet. Heat in the oven at about 325 for 20 minutes or so...check for crispiness.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.