Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sf Chocolate Syrup
Glycemic Index Forum / Sugar Busters Forum > Main > Food News
kodakstapler
I was at Wally World earlier today, and Great Value (the wal-mart brand) makes SF chocolate syrup! I checked it out and it seemed legal enough...so now I think I can make chocolate milk, muaha! It was 2-something, price-wise and was the only SF chocolate syrup I saw.

So, HOO-HAH for the chocolate lovers.

Much love,
Em
shel1210
Um, Em....I get the feeling you're a little excited about this, huh?!?! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Enjoy that chocolate milk! biggrin.gif
kodakstapler
Shel...you have no idea! wub.gif biggrin.gif
lekililina
We've been using it for a few months now. If you've ever had problems with sugar alcohols, just use caution. It's very tasty IN things, I didn't care for it so much on my ice cream, but then I found my Blue Bunny Bunny Tracks, so I don't need it anyway. It's great for chocolate milk!

Leslie
kodakstapler
Leslie! You're such a secret hoarder! tongue.gif
lekililina
LOL I guess I never even thought about it! I figured if I knew about it, the rest of you probably knew about it weeks before me!!
kodakstapler
Got anything else up your sleeves, missy? smile.gif
lekililina
LOL not right now, but if I ever get a chance, I'll work on something. I was trying for a legal no-bake cookie recipe, but it came out dry, I need to do some fine-tuning. I'll keep ya posted wink.gif
kodakstapler
SWEET!

The less baking the better! biggrin.gif

Love,
Em
BA
I have perfected my own brand of low GI chocolate syrup. My family and I drink a few glasses of chocolate milk every day.

I am looking into how I can go about selling it to the public. Everyone who has tasted it loves it and after many many months of drinking the stuff like water I can attest to the fact that it doesn't seem to cause any weight gain (and it is diabetic safe).
kodakstapler
Free samples for the poor college kid in Baton Rouge? Please? biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.