Glycemic Index Forum / Sugar Busters Forum > Main > Recipes
ChuckD
Makes 1 serving

1 Portabello Mushroom, stem and black gills removed
1 Medium Tomato, Halved
1 Poached Egg
Balsamic Vinegar
Grated Parmesan Cheese

Place the mushroom and the tomato halves on a broiler pan and broil for 10 min., about 4" from the burner.

Meanwhile, poach one egg for each serving.

To assemble, place the portabello mushroom on the plate, gill side up. Lightly sprinkle with balsamic vinegar. Place the two tomato halves on the mushroom. Season with salt and pepper. Place Poached eggs on top of the tomato halves and sprinkly the egg with grated parmesan cheese.

Enjoy!

ChuckD
CRYSTAL
I don't know how many carbs or calories is in this, but I heard it somewhere the other day and tried it, because it was something different for breakfast, which I feel like I eat the same o thing. So I tried it and it was very delicious. You break and egg or two in a bowl and bacon bits to the egg and beat it up good. Add salt and pepper if like. Put it in the micowave 30 sec. stir again and cook 30 more sec. Take it out and put it in a WW tortilla wrap and can add some cheese if you like. Roll it up and eat it. It was good. Let me know if anyones else tries it and if you liked it. Or if anyone else has breakfast or lunch ideas???????????? thanks crystal rolleyes.gif smile.gif tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.