Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Website News
Glycemic Index Forum / Sugar Busters Forum > General > Announcements
BA
Due to the cost of running the forum, I am now taking donations.

I plan on keeping forum membership free. However, this means that I eat a lot of recurring costs and overhead on the site. That is the purpose of the donations. Even with donations I will still be eating costs. However, the goal of the site is to build a community that people can come to and get support and information (without being charged a membership fee).

Anyone who donates may be eligible for a free Email account (pop3 and webmail). Just PM me your donation and forum details. Available email account names are first come first serve.

Just click on the Make a Donation button below to donate. There is no minimum donation amount, every little bit helps. One person had a concern about paypal, however, paypal is now owned by ebay and they are a reputable company. If you have any questions or comments feel free to PM me.

BA
There will be another forum upgrade in the coming weeks. The board will be down briefly during certain phases of the upgrade.
BA
The upgrade will take place this week.
BA
Upgrade is complete.

Let me know if you run into any problems.
BA
Just a reminder...please donate to help support the site if you can.

If you can't, don't worry about it. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.