Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Good Stuff!
Glycemic Index Forum / Sugar Busters Forum > Main > Recipes > Appetizers & Side Dishes
molly
I had completely forgotten about this recipe. I found it this morning tucked inside a book. I had scribbled it on a piece of paper with the comment- good stuff! ... and it is. Can't wait to make it again.

There's no real measurements here - it's all according to taste, but here's what you'll need:
Spaghetti squash
Olive oil
Fresh chopped garlic
Crushed red pepper
Parmesan cheese

Cook the spaghetti squash in the microwave or oven. Allow to cool until you can handle it and then use a fork to remove the insides.

In a pan, heat olive oil. When the oil is hot, add garlic and crushed red pepper.

Saute for about 45 seconds and then add the squash to the pan and toss to coat evenly.

Transfer to a bowl, mix in some parmesan and enjoy your garlicy goodness.
goldenphoenix53
QUOTE (molly @ Sep 16 2004, 06:50 PM)
I had completely forgotten about this recipe. I found it this morning tucked inside a book. I had scribbled it on a piece of paper with the comment- good stuff! ... and it is. Can't wait to make it again.

There's no real measurements here - it's all according to taste, but here's what you'll need:
Spaghetti squash
Olive oil
Fresh chopped garlic
Crushed red pepper
Parmesan cheese

Cook the spaghetti squash in the microwave or oven. Allow to cool until you can handle it and then use a fork to remove the insides.

In a pan, heat olive oil. When the oil is hot, add garlic and crushed red pepper.

Saute for about 45 seconds and then add the squash to the pan and toss to coat evenly.

Transfer to a bowl, mix in some parmesan and enjoy your garlicy goodness.

Molly

Thats the best squash dish I have come across so far. I love spicey hot dishes!

Thanks again

Katy
molly
Katy,
This is really my favorite spaghetti squash recipe. Its wonderful to have something so addictive be so good for you too!

molly
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.