Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: White Chocolate No Bake Cheesecake
Glycemic Index Forum / Sugar Busters Forum > Main > Recipes > Breads & Desserts
1/2 cup Kelloggs All Bran Cereal crushed and mixed with 3 tbs melted butter and 1 Tbsp Splenda

Pat into pie plate. Chill.

1 pkg SF white chocolate pudding mix
3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
3/4 cup cold water
4 oz cream cheese
1 tsp vanilla

Beat Cream cheese until smooth, add whipping cream, water, vanilla and pudding mix, beat until thickened.

Pour into bran shell...

I like to top individual servings with a few berries ... strawberries are good but raspberries or blackberries are wonderful with this. smile.gif
verry good, I made it the other night for company - I doubled it so there would be enough for us all and topped with strawberrys YUM
I tried to make this for my dad's b-day dinner. When I used just 1/4 cup allbran cereal, it was hardly anything. I crushed and it was sand fine, but it just barely cover the middle of the pie pan I was using. What did i do wrong? dry.gif
I had the same issue with the crust, I thought it was because I did not get it fine enough, I need to get a food processor. Anyway I would think you could just use more cereal.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.