Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Recipe Link
Glycemic Index Forum / Sugar Busters Forum > Main > Recipes > Other
lvegeais
Here is a link to a bunch of SB recipes.

http://boudreauxsfoods.com/recipes.html

Enjoy!
Jadalite
Thanks! Some good stuff on there.

QUOTE (lvegeais @ Jan 14 2006, 08:13 AM)
Here is a link to a bunch of Sb recipes.

http://boudreauxsfoods.com/recipes.html

Enjoy!
CRYSTAL
Thanks for the website. It has some good recipes on it. I didn't go into them all
but glanced at several main dishes, I'll go back and try. Crystal
Elita075
Thanks for the link!
easyecm
Some good stuff there!
acmatters
Yum! Thanks for sharing.
travelingtasha
Not to rain on everyone's optimisim, but I tried the easy chicken casserole tonight... it's horrible! It's really not good. It looks gross, and it tastes pretty bad. Luckily my fiance is still acting like I can cook so he'll eat it. tongue.gif

I'm still trying some of the other stuff, but I wanted to save everyone the time and effort. Don't go with the easy chicken casserole!
CRYSTAL
cool.gif cool.gif
QUOTE (travelingtasha @ Apr 16 2006, 11:30 PM)
Not to rain on everyone's optimisim, but I tried the easy chicken casserole tonight... it's horrible! It's really not good. It looks gross, and it tastes pretty bad. Luckily my fiance is still acting like I can cook so he'll eat it.  tongue.gif 

I'm still trying some of the other stuff, but I wanted to save everyone the time and effort. Don't go with the easy chicken casserole!

I just checked out that recipe, it does sound good though, wonder what happened??? Maybe they left out a special ingredient that needed to go in the recipe at the time theu printed it???? Oh well thanks for the warning.

Crystal cool.gif
Kate
I checked out that recipe too and my first thought was that why pre-cook everything and then cook it all again? I'd like to know if you got mush!
travelingtasha
QUOTE (Kate @ Apr 17 2006, 05:22 PM)
I checked out that recipe too and my first thought was that why pre-cook everything and then cook it all again? I'd like to know if you got mush!

Yes. Mayo tasting mush. The cup of mayo really should have been my main warning. There's a recipe in sugar busters for chicken curry though. It's really good. I'll post that up on here. It's my favorite so far. You have to pre-cook everything for that too though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.