Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Posters
Glycemic Index Forum / Sugar Busters Forum > Main > Recipes
BA
This message is for all the recipe posters.

What type of sub-groups would you like to see here for better organization?

i.e.

Breads
Breakfast
Dinners
Mom2Marsh
Snacks
Smoothies and Drinks
Salads and Veggies
debsmlake
I think it would help if it were listed as a cookbook.

Appetizers
Beverages
Breads/Rolls
Entrees
Desserts
Sauces
Miscellaneous
Cookies
Chocolate
Eggs
Meat
Pasta
Fish/seafood
Veggies

Maybe a index? and a "special tips or hints" section.

That is, if you have enough space. Just listing "dinner" could include a wide variety of hodgepodge don't ya think?
silke
I would do
Breakfast
Appetizers
Soups
Salads
Lunch to take along
Meat Entrees
Chicken Entrees
Seafood and Fish Entrees
Vegetarian Entrees
Bean Dishes
Pasta
Side Dishes
Breads
Desserts
Beverages
Chocolate
silke
Oh and a sub category for
Holidays
ruthinflorida
How about a section for Crockpot and Freezer recipes??
BarbaraA
For sure a crock-pot section!
want2lose
Definately a crock pot and freezing section.

Maybe if the meals can be indexed twice... Once for the food type (appetizer, side dish, meat, etc.) and then one for either Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner or Snacks. blink.gif
wswg@aol.com
How about a shopping list or pantry section including legal brand names? Also a completely free and legal, eat all you want snack list.
.BA
Good idea. I have been extremely busy lately. I can create a sticky topic and people can add on to the list when they come across things. That should work well.
MrsFrog
Veggies
Beverages
Laura
Please have a crockpot section, that would just be wonderful! biggrin.gif

Laura
rls4946
How about a section for one dish meals or quick n easy meals? I don't have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen, as I am sure most people don't these days.
SBMOM
How about a section for l-2 serving sized recipes? SBMOM
maccsale
Any chance of this being revisited? I like the cookbook categories.
lbeck
Candies seems to be mysteriously missing from the categories. Is this because it's impossible to make candy without sugar? Or is the word considered blasphemy on this forum. wink.gif

HEY! With this post I just got my second box and a promotion from Newbie to Junior Member. Thanks. I'll try to live up to my new position. biggrin.gif
BA
hopefully I will get time to post up the categories soon

another member has contributed the compiled recipes in different formats, I hope to have that posted shortly as well
euharlee2003
Crockpot recipes and one dish recipes that don't have such a long list of ingredients as well as any easy and fast recipes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.