lvegeais
2 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 (4 oz.) can chopped green chiles
3 T salsa
3 finely chopped green onions
1 small can sliced olives (opt.)
8 oz. grated sharp cheddar
Whole Wheat Tortillas

Combine cream cheese through cheddar. Spread on tortillas and roll up jelly roll style. Wrap individually in plastic wrap. Place rolls in a damp dishcloth. Chill 8-24 hours. Slice into 1 inch rounds. Serve with additional salsa, guacamole and/or sour cream
Amygilgram
I have made those for years when I entertain way before I ever thought about Sugar Buster's. They are very good. My kids love them.
brennannp
Anyone know of a good brand of whole wheat tortillas? All the ones I have seen have enriched flours. I made some the other day, and they were OK, but how time consuming!

Thanks,
Brennan
lvegeais
I buy the pepito brand. I've heard that the Ezekiel brand that you can find frozen at health food stores are good as well.
brennannp
Thanks--I'll look for them. Sorry not to reply sooner--was gone on vacation.

Brennan
LuvmyLab
I absolutly love the lower carb tortillas by LaTortilla factory. They have whole grain tortilla in two sizes and also in green onion and a herb flavor. I often use one of these like a pocket for sandwiches for lunch.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.