Pork Chops and Mushrooms
4 boneless pork chops
1 onion sliced
1 jar sliced mushrooms, drained
1 envelope dry onion soup mix
1/4 c water
2 T dry sherry (optional)
1 can golden cream of mushroom soup

Place pork chops in slow cooker that has been sprayed with nonstick spray. Top with onion and mushrooms. Combine soup mix, water, mushroom soup and sherry, if using. Pour over mushrooms. Cover. Cook on low 6-8 hours.

*I put the chops in the slow cooker frozen on weekdays and cook all day so they're not overdone when I get home from work.
lekililina
This looks awesome, I'm always looking for slow cooker recipes. Thanks!
Amygilgram
I will try it soon. I love crock pot recipes. I am so busy with my children's soccer schedules that I try to do dinners in a crock pot. Thanks so much for sharing the recipe with us.
LuvmyLab
huh.gif Is the mushroom soup legal? I thought all the food starch in the soup would make illegal. Now I know that you get a miniscule amount sticking to a pork chop but some people may use the sauce as a gravy and may eat more modified food starch. I for one will try this recipe since it sounds very much like what my mother used to make with beef round steak for dinner.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.