Glycemic Index Forum / Sugar Busters Forum > Main > Recipes > Main Dishes
1/4 cup apple juice
3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 clove garlic, minced
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, about 3-1/2 to 4 pounds, all visible fat removed

In large bowl, combine apple juice, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, parsley, ginger and pepper. Mix well.

Rinse chicken and at dry with paper towels. And chicken to marinade and turn to coat; cover and refrigerate for at
least two hours, turning occasionally.

To grill, place chicken 6 inches from white-hot coals for under broiler. Brushing pieces with marinade and turning them frequently, grill 15 to 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.

Total Carbohydrates 3g, Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g, Protein 59g.
Hope you are well.
Is the nutrition info per serving or the whole recipe?
I think 6 chicken breast has more protien than that!
So maybe per serving?
Molly - you got me with the ginger and garlic! Didn't have time to buy meats today, so gonna try this next might ask why I have to wait 'til next week...we're taking a day trip tomorrow and stores will be closed by the time we get back; Saturday, stores are closed; Sunday, the meat section isn't ready yet; so I'll buy Monday, if I have time biggrin.gif !

Hey, Ed, how ya doing?!? Nice to be hearing from you again!

smile.gif Chana
Hi Chana,
I am doing ok. Hope you are doing well.
I returned home on Oct. 3rd after being in the US for a month (short trip this year) and have been so busy since I got back!
I saw your post about changing colors on trees in Ohio and it made me think of the fall in CT. I use to fly a Piper for fun and I always looked forward to the fall flights, the tree colors look so different from above!
Hope everyone here is well, take care,
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.