1 tsp. dried thyme leaves
freshly ground black pepper
1 tsp. freshly grated ginger
1 lb. whole pork tenderloin-trimmed

SAUCE:
1/2 cup All Fruit Seville Orange Spread--or Apricot
1/2 cup chicken stock
1 Tbsp. Tamari Soy Sauce--or your choice
2 tsp. whole wheat flour or arrowroot flour.

Oven: 400* F
In a small bowl mix together the mustard, garlic, thyme & pepper. Rub this mixture on to the tenderloin.Form loin into a roast shape using butcher's twine{or you can use a bone-in loin roast}.
Roast for 50-60 minutes or until cooked through.

PREPARE SAUCE:
Place sauce ingredients, except the cornstarch, into a small saucepan; heat to boiling.
Mix the cornstarch with a small amount of water to make a runny paste. Stir into the boiling sauce; simmer for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Slice the roast & serve the sauce on the side.

6 servings

Magazine Recipe changed slightly by Carol (CeeGee)
CRYSTAL
ceegee, both of your receipes sound too good. i printed them off, will have to try soon!!!!! (have to go to grocery store first.) crystal
CeeGee
QUOTE (CRYSTAL @ Mar 14 2009, 08:52 AM) *
ceegee, both of your receipes sound too good. i printed them off, will have to try soon!!!!! (have to go to grocery store first.) crystal

You're welcome Crystal! I have quite a few more recipes but I'm in the middle of helping my mom move to a new home so I've put a lot of things on hold for a week or so.
Hope you enjoy the recipes!
molly
Carol, I have a pork tenderloin in the freezer calling my name ... this sounds like a great recipe for it. Looks like its going on the menu for next week.

molly
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.