Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where did the recipe go?
Glycemic Index Forum / Sugar Busters Forum > Main > Recipes
lekililina
What happened to the recipe that was posted for ww pan bread (the one that was a substitute for corn bread)? If you have it, would you please stick it in a reply for me? Thanks!!

Leslie
Laura
Hi Leslie! biggrin.gif

I copied the recipe down and made it, it is WONDERFUL! My husband even said it was just like corn bread and he doesn't eat anything WW! rolleyes.gif

I wish I could remember who posted it though, I would love to thank her.

Here it is:

WW Pan Bread

2 cups sgww flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup or a little less oil
1/8 cup agave ( I used a little more, I like it sweeter)
1 egg
enough milk to make batter

Mix all ingredients until you get a cornbread batter consistency and pour into greased pan. I used a stone. Bake at 425 for 15 to 20 minutes.

(I must confess I ate too much and didn't lose weight that week but it was worth it!) tongue.gif

God Bless and be with you during this time,

Laura
lekililina
Thanks, Laura!!

-Leslie-
lfc
My family really loves this one. I gave my girlfriend the recipe and she made some additions for a breakfast pan bread.

Throw in some chopped up cooked bacon......mmmmmmmm! I don't know how I can lose weight with this one!

I used to make my cornbread as a meal by putting half the batter in the skillet, a layer of cheese, ground meat, chopped onions and peppers and sometimes a little salsa, then then the remainder of the batter. It was a great meal.

I want to try this with the pan bread soon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.