Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where did the recipe go?
Glycemic Index Forum / Sugar Busters Forum > Main > Recipes
What happened to the recipe that was posted for ww pan bread (the one that was a substitute for corn bread)? If you have it, would you please stick it in a reply for me? Thanks!!

Hi Leslie! biggrin.gif

I copied the recipe down and made it, it is WONDERFUL! My husband even said it was just like corn bread and he doesn't eat anything WW! rolleyes.gif

I wish I could remember who posted it though, I would love to thank her.

Here it is:

WW Pan Bread

2 cups sgww flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup or a little less oil
1/8 cup agave ( I used a little more, I like it sweeter)
1 egg
enough milk to make batter

Mix all ingredients until you get a cornbread batter consistency and pour into greased pan. I used a stone. Bake at 425 for 15 to 20 minutes.

(I must confess I ate too much and didn't lose weight that week but it was worth it!) tongue.gif

God Bless and be with you during this time,

Thanks, Laura!!

My family really loves this one. I gave my girlfriend the recipe and she made some additions for a breakfast pan bread.

Throw in some chopped up cooked bacon......mmmmmmmm! I don't know how I can lose weight with this one!

I used to make my cornbread as a meal by putting half the batter in the skillet, a layer of cheese, ground meat, chopped onions and peppers and sometimes a little salsa, then then the remainder of the batter. It was a great meal.

I want to try this with the pan bread soon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.